UX-design - user experienced design and organization of research support at university libraries Online
How can User Experience design (UX design) be helpful to all the different needs and expectations of library users. UX design often involves designing websites and apps. But the experience of library users can also be mapped with UX Design to achieve improvements.
In this webinar Nicole Clasen and Larissa Tijsterman will tell us more about UX Design in general and also the possibilities for libraries. They are both enthusiastic specialists and after their presentations time is set aside for questions and sharing experience.
- Larissa Tijsterman (http://www.zbw.eu/de/recherchieren/ausleihe/nicole-clasen/)
- Nicole Clasen (Larissa Tijsterman | LinkedI)
- Tecla ten Berge, Haagse Hogeschool
The online seminar is free of charge and in English; registration is required. The seminar will not be recorded.
- Monday 14 December 2020
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.