Sustainability and libraries - agenda 2030 Online
Libraries are not only sustainable institutions per se, but they also make an intensive contribution to raising awareness of the need for a sustainable society. To this end they provide information, organize projects and support sustainable engagement. Why libraries in the Netherlands and in Germany play an important social role here, how they can contribute to this and what examples are available will be presented and discussed. How the international library associations like IFLA and EBLIDA support this global challenge will also be a topic in this online-seminar.
- Ton van Vlimmeren, EBLIDA President, Utrecht and Den Haag
- Jacqueline Breidlid, German Library Association, Berlin
- Hella Klauser, Network of Excellence for libraries (dbv/knb)
The online seminar is free of charge and in English; registration is required. The seminar will not be recorded.
- Monday 18 January 2021
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.