Agile working in libraries Online
Agile Working?! Everyone is talking about it, but what does it mean exactly? This webinar offers an introduction into the basic ideas of agile. It aims to show what agile means in everyday work situations and how it can shape leadership and collaboration in teams. With specific examples we will highlight where which forms of agile work are helpful in order to meet the ever new demands and challenges that libraries are facing today.
- Sven Strobel, Leibniz Information Center for Science and Technology University Library, Hannover
- Gert Staal, managing director Library Lek & IJssel
- Dr. Christina Riesenweber, Freie Universität Berlin, University Library
- Monday 17 May 2021
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Please note: The confirmation email will be sent immediately after registration. The confirmation email may go to your junk email folder. If you don't see it in your inbox, check there. The confirmation email is from Libcal. If you have not received a confirmation email 15 minutes after registration, please send an email to FOBID.