Libraries and citizen science Online
Through Citizen Science, the fruitful connection between libraries and citizens got a new impetus and framework. In this session the speakers will introduce the topic with an overview of the concept of Citizen Science and its relation to Open Science and the present examples from GLAM institutions to inspire the participant for their own activities.
- Elisa Hermann, Manager Information Procurement and Information Management, Museum für Naturkunde, Leibniz Institute for Evolution and Biodiversity Science, Berlin
- Irene Haslinger, Library Director at the Technical University Delft
- Barbara Lison, Director of Bremen Public Library and President-elect of IFLA
- Monday 14 June 2021
- 11:00 - 12:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
Please note: The confirmation email will be sent immediately after registration. The confirmation email may go to your junk email folder. If you don't see it in your inbox, check there. The confirmation email is from Libcal. If you have not received a confirmation email 15 minutes after registration, please send an email to FOBID.