Workshop ORCID Online
Get recognized. Get the most out of your ORCID iD!
ORCID - Open Researcher and Contributor ID – provides researchers with a persistent unique identifier. ORCID iD prevents name ambiguity and reliably connects publications, datasets and affiliations under a researcher’s record.
The University Library supports EUR researchers in creating and using their ORCID iD
This workshop will allow you - as a researcher - to reap the benefits of ORCID. Namely by:
- Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
- Preventing name ambiguity problems;
- Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
At the end of this online workshop you will understand how to:
- Create your ORCID iD;
- Add articles, datasets and other information to your ORCID record (for example from Scopus and the EUR Data Repository (EDR));
- Grant permissions to trusted organizations to add data to your record.
You can register for a workshop two weeks in advance.
- Thursday 9 September 2021
- 09:30 - 11:00
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.
For further questions, contact the Erasmus Library ORCID Team - email@example.com.
Practical information is available in the EUR ORCID LibGuide.
The confirmation email may go to your junk mail folder. If you do not see it in your Inbox, check there. The confirmation email will be from LibCal.