Welcome: short introduction to your Library Online
A good preparation is half the work, and we therefore invite you to our short introduction to your Library.
In this online meeting, we will show you the basics on how to use all the facilities that the Library offers. Explore our website and find out how to access all materials and services. There is an opportunity to ask questions.
This introduction will take between 30 and 45 minutes.
By the end of the introduction you will know how to:
- Find and use our services and facilities;
- Gain access to the physical and digital collection;
- Request and borrow books and publications;
- Reserve a study space;
- Contact the library.
- Monday 20 September 2021
- 15:00 - 15:45
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.