Workshop ORCID In-Person
Getting started with your ORCID iD!
Learn in this 1 hour workshop how to create and use your ORCID iD and record to enhance the discoverability of your research outputs.
ORCID provides researchers with a persistent unique identifier. ORCID iD prevents name ambiguity and reliably connects publications, datasets, and affiliations under a researcher’s record.
This workshop will allow you - as a researcher - to reap the benefits of ORCID. Namely by:
- Enhancing the discoverability and visibility of your research;
- Preventing name ambiguity problems;
- Saving time when applying for funding and/or publishing: enter your information once, re-use often!
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- The role ORCID plays in the scholarly publishing landscape;
- How you create your ORCID iD;
- How you efficiently add articles, datasets and other information to your ORCID record (for example from Pure, Scopus and the EUR Data Repository (EDR));
- How you grant permissions to trusted organizations to automatically add data to your record.
You can register for a workshop four weeks in advance.
Related LibGuide: EUR ORCID LibGuide by Erasmus Library ORCID Team
- Monday 19 June 2023
- 14:30 - 15:30
- Time Zone:
- Central European Time (change)
- B1-01 (University Library)
The confirmation email may go to your junk mail folder. If you do not see it in your inbox, check there. The confirmation email will be from LibCal.
Erasmus University Rotterdam handles your information confidentially. Your data will only be used for the purpose of registering your request and contacting you in relation to the workshop. You can find more information in our privacy statement.
Practical information about ORCID is available in the EUR ORCID LibGuide.
For further questions, contact the Erasmus Library ORCID Team - email@example.com.